How To Apply Epass Scholarship Online
The government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh has taken a step forward in the direction of improving the education standard in India, encourage for backward caste student. financial support for scheduled caste students. provided scholarships for those students who are in need.
Telangana epass fee reimbursement scheme for engineering and degree students. The scholarship is a revolution of Indian education system support for B.TECH, MBA and MCA professional, Vocational course students. the government has introduced an online system. a student can apply for the scholarship and avail the scholarship online before epass last date.
To apply online students must visit the official website for ePass. every state has own respective website fro apply online For example, for Telangana state students, apply at Telangana Epass Official Website http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/. for ap epass students apepass home page apepass.cgg.gov.in
How to Apply Telangana Epass Scholarship
Search for epass scholarship on google click on ( http://epass.cgg.gov.in/ )
- Once you have logged into the site, you will see the ePass screen. state wise (Telangana /Andhra Pradesh) with state logos
- Once you have logged into the official state website, the student will find the apply button on the right side of the screen. Click on that.
- Then the candidate must select whether he is applying for a fresh scholarship or renewal. academic year wise fresh/renewal. if your first time applies through a fresh application form. year wise changed fresh, renewal status
Select post-matric/pre-matric scholarship option. click on Student services option.
check first two options
- Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration(2017-18) ( For fresh registration students)
- Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration(2017-18) ( For renewal students)
fill all application details
How To Apply AP Epass Scholarship in 2Minutes
selecting the type of scholarship, the student has to fill the scholarship application form with all the required details online.
- SSC Hall Ticket Number- The student enter valid SSC exam number which is present on the hall ticket.
- Year of Pass- SSC / CBSE passed year (check on ur SSC memo- same for ur batch friends)
- Academic Year- Choose the academic year for which you are applying for the scholarship present year
- Date of Birth- mandatory must enter incorrect format (DD/MM/YYYY) as per SSC Memo
After finishing filling up the details, click on submit option. second form available now. Now check Required documents for applying online. Scanned documents and other details mentioned below post
More related Posts: