MOMA Scholarships For Minority Students Apply Online Check Last Dates
Check Fresh/Renewal application status online now. State wise MOMA minority scholarship application status on momascholarship.gov.in. Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states higher education board provides Moma Minority Scholarships for their students status application detailed you can check respective website MOMA Scholarships 2017-2018 online application apply now in online at momascholarship.gov.in
MOMA Scholarships apply online procedure Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd. (APSMFC) scholarships to minority communities who are financially backward caste students candidates apply online through http://scholarships.gov.in/ from the academic year 2017, 2018 years. Invites fresh applications renewal forms also available at the site. Moma Minority Scholarship 2016 online application in momascholarship.gov.in
Minority Scholarships Merit cum means based scholarship for students, Post metric scholarships/Pre-matric scholarships available online now. Both types of Moma Minority Scholarship 2017 online application of Minority candidates can apply only in momascholarship.gov.in only.
Common Features Benefits of Pre, Post and Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Schemes:
In Moma Scholarships, around 30% of scholarships are earmarked for girl students. First Priority for Girl. Remaining 70% Scholarships for General students
For getting MOMA Minority Scholarships Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination. Semester wise for Engineering, MBA Students.
Scholarships allowed Not more than 2 students from the family.
Applicant Can avail scholarship from not more than one source. Other Caste based, Merit-based scholarship not allowed.
Moma Minority Scholarship 2018 Merit cum Means Scholarships. Eligibility for Merit cum means scholarship online procedure Moma Minority Merit cum means scholarship eligibility conditions as follows. Students, who have got admission in a recognized college students to pursue technical/professional courses, Medical engineering students also eligible for MOMA Scholarships 2018 on the basis of a competitive examination for all applicants.
Minority scholarship applicants, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, without facing any competitive examination, will also be eligible for the scholarship online.
On condition, the students must have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level. Selection of these students will be done strictly of merit. based on marks, Grades systems. for getting scholarship applicant annual family income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum from all sources. previously all eligibility conditions mentioned here.
Students will have to visit on http://momascholarship.gov.in/minority_scholarship/freshDBT.html page for making their online registration and have to fill their complete details.